Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We <3 Nicky Digital

Last night at 66Sick, love was in the air as we got an early start to celebrating Valentines Day. What can I say, I love love! (sidenote: Does anyone else miss Moschino's scent I Love Love as much as I do??) We layered the white CDG for H+M blouse with a "vintage" 66Sick heart vest, and bottomed it out with pink and black striped tights and my favorite party girl staple-- booty shorts.

Here's some of my favorite shots of the night by our friend Nicky Digital!


Christina killinnn MAC's Russian Red lipstick



WERKKK Jermaine!



Mikey Lamar, Gerard (my favorite Spanish import, and DJ and lensman behind icanteachyouhowtodoit.com) and myself.



Tiffany keepin it reallll. And her hubby, Jimmy, in the backround!!


XTina and Gerard making new buddies. Hahaha



Brendan James has the illestttttttt style!!!


Check out nickydigital.com for more photos of last night and every other rad party in NYC!!


xoxo nicollette and christina

No comments:

Post a Comment