Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What a Stud

Earrings courtesy of Joshua Hall, tank dress and paneled leggings courtesy of Ying Chu, Araks bodysuit, Marni shoes, Triskaidekaphobia bandage cuff

With a few exceptions, I almost never wear jewelry that I haven't designed myself. If I'm going to represent another designer other than myself, it has to be something I adore, and I love the sterling silver studs that Australian jewelry designer Joshua Hall sent my way. Joshua was kind enough to send me two pairs: a set of extra-long (and pretty sharp) spikes that stick out far from the ear, and a smaller starburst of six spikes. I prefer wearing my earrings mismatched, and have been wearing the two sets together. Now I just wish I had a few extra holes in my ears so I could wear them all at once!

Joshua Hall Neo Stud Earring, necklace my own design

Joshua Hall Alcander Stud Earring
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment