Monday, November 15, 2010

yc: ying chu Spring 11 Preview Party


Starting this Thursday at Anchor Bar (330 Spring St.) from 11-3pm, Christina and I will be launching a new bi-weekly party featuring our favorite local designers and stores, including many of the talented people who have been featured on this blog. For our first night, we will be holding a Spring preview party for our friend Ying Chu, who I wrote about earlier this month. Our hope is to promote local and emerging talent, and if you have any suggestions for designers who would be a good fit, send them over! If you are in New York, I hope you can join us, and take a look at the pieces from his Spring collection in person. There will be drink specials, and if you introduce yourself to me, I'll make you a drink too!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment