Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Bits and Bobs

Christina wearing our DIY sequined Harlequin dress and ruff collar, Comme des Garcons x H&M blouse

Thank you to everyone who made it out to our Halloween Party at Anchor Bar on Sunday! We had such an amazing time that we needed all of yesterday to fully recover. I never feel safe bringing my big fancy camera out to parties, but I did get a few decent iPhone photos of the night. I finally downloaded the Hipstamatic iPhone app, which is, no exaggeration, LIFE CHANGING. After some futzing around, I fixed my virtual camera to a setting that makes my crappy camera phone pics look like old-fashioned Polaroid transfers, which I used to make back in high school. I think the fuzzed-out look goes perfectly with our Carnival theme...

Tony and James

Our creepy clown makeup

Waseem was dressed as the Ring Master

Striped thigh highs from Legs Avenue and pink Melissa shoes completed the look

The ghost of Diane Birch

Antler chandeliers at Anchor Bar
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment