Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday and Beyond

While most of the deep Black Friday discounts involve massive chain stores that hold little interest, or highly discounted electronics, which hold even less interest, a couple of alternative Black Friday/holiday deals landed in my inbox that I thought were worth sharing.

My current favorite handbag line, Collina Strada, is giving a 40% discount of everything on her website this weekend if you enter TURKEY40 at checkout. I use my Collina Strada bag all the time, and am considering getting one of her famous backpacks too. I also want to note that they have excellent customer service, and helped me out when my dry cleaner ruined my bag.



Our friends at Convent are holding a one day sale in stores and on line today, discounting everything 40% if you use the code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. You can pick up stuff from our line, Triskaidekaphobia, as well as pieces from Dusen Dusen and Nakkna.



This is a little advanced notice, but wonder woman Jessica over at The Shiny Squirrel is putting together a Gifts Galore shop-in-shop at International Playground from December 17-19. We'll be selling our jewelry, alongside our friends Chris Habana, Blood is the New Black, and Digby and Iona. We also have a big holiday party planned with Jessica for next Thursday, December 2nd at Anchor Bar---details to come!



Topshop has plenty of holiday plans for their Soho store, including nibbles and giveaways, but of course I'm most excited about their nail art booth. From December 2-4th, Topshop's nail bar will be offering customized nail art from the infamous WAH Nails (see an example from their website below!).


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment