Friday, November 19, 2010

Take Flight

Zana Bayne harness, Risto bomber jacket, Rick Owens cardigan, Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair top, jeans courtesy of Charley 5.0, Alexander Wang Sunglasses and boots, bag courtesy of Katherine Kwei, Iosselliani ring.

After a lot of deliberation, I finally got a hold of my very own Zana Bayne harness. It took me a while (let's be honest, a full year) to figure out which color and style I wanted, but I eventually settled for the double-wing harness in brown, which has a nice equestrian feel to it. The harness arrived right in time for fall, and while it's unfortunately too bulky to fit under jackets, it seems to work quite well over them instead. I wore it out this past weekend to go for fika (coffee break) at the Svenksa Kykan (Swedish Church) with Jimmy. Speaking of which, Svenska Kyrkan will be having a Swedish Christmas Fair this weekend, and we'll be stopping by again for ginger snaps and glogg.


Jimmy at Svenska Kyrkan
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment