Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Worlds


Last week, I stopped by Fiftytwo Showroom to photograph some of the Spring collections. I already got a peek during market week, and the first thing I did was take a look at the jewelry that E.M. made for this season. While there weren't that many new pieces, the few items they create are always incredible. I was instantly drawn to the plastic rings from their Tiptoe collection (designed for kids, but worn by childish adults like myself), featuring a menagerie of microscopic enameled animals. Each ring resembled a chunk of glacial ice, and alternatively featured a wandering polar bear, a pack of penguins, and two frozen sharks. So cute, and so well crafted--It's like wearing a tiny little universe on your finger!





-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment