Friday, July 3, 2009

Orphan Chic

Carin Wester seersucker butterfly sleeve dress, Marc x Marc Jacobs flats, H&M silver socks, Forever 21 headband, Arms and Armory necklace, Gerard Yosca bracelet

PUB is another one of my favorite stores in Stockholm, and the top floor, featuring +46 and Aplace, is probably the best place to find all of Sweden's young designers in one place. I ended buying a Nakkna dress, and this Carin Wester dress that I saw as I was about to leave. I loved the contrast of the preppy seersucker fabric paired with the crazy voluminous butterfly sleeves. Yesterday, I wore this outfit to go to a barbecue at LaViola Bank Gallery, and Allegra told me I looked like a Victorian orphan, which is appropriate considering the last time I wore a dress like this, I was five and wearing my American Girl Victorian puff sleeve dress to match my Samantha doll.


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment