Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ideal Ideeën

I wore my new Ideeën sweater out to the Your Nature show yesterday afternoon. Ida Sjöstedt silver dress, Charles Anastase sunglasses, Armani Exchange bag, spike bracelet from Monica, DIY Anni Albers necklace, Iosselliani ring.

When I heard that one of my favorite New York based labels, Ideeën, was having a sample sale on Friday, I ran down immediately, and with incredible luck, found the two items from the collection that I've been lusting for since they hit the racks early this spring. Not only were they there, but they were severely discounted. I picked up a neon multi-color sweater, which retails for over $500 in stores for $60, and a gigantic necklace, which the designers described as weight-lifting for you neck, for $20. I've been wearing both of my finds nonstop all weekend: to our Webster Hall party on Friday, to our friend Jackson Pollis's concert with his band Your Nature on Saturday afternoon, and to our TriBeCa Grand party on Saturday night, which featured a live performance by Class Actress. I fell in love with Class Actress, and they're my new summer jam obsession. Speaking of which, our Summer Jams Contest ends this Thursday, don't forget to enter!

I wore the same outfit out again on Saturday night with my Tara Subkoff for Easy Spirit heels

Ideeën necklace, Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony dress, Rick Owens sweater, YSL boots


Class Actress
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment