Sunday, May 31, 2009

Margiela Babies

Carlo and Dom wearing their Margiela Sample Sale finds.

I didn't get the memo about the Margiela sample sale last month (Brendan James, weren't you supposed to text us?!), and apparently I really missed out, since Dom and Carlo were both wearing their finds last night to Allegra's barbecue at LaViola Bank. Carlo, who is a designer for Zero Maria Cornejo, and Dom, who sells his t-shirt line, AntoineDom and Barneys, are two of my favorite and most fashionable gays. I had to capture their outfits on my camera phone, since my real camera is still defunct (my new Canon Rebel arriving in the mail on Tuesday), so you can't really see all the incredible pouches on Dom's vest, which is unfortunate. Still, these photos were too adorable not to post, and I also had to put up this picture of the two of them at Project No. 8, wearing the Bless chain fringe glasses of my dreams. Love you boys, even if you dissed my party to go somewhere totally gaytown!!!


Carlo and Dom wearing the Bless fringed chain glasses.
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment