Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summertime Clothes

The inimitable Andrew Andrew dressed in head-to-toe Tommy Hilfiger (they came from DJing an event for the company).

Yesterday night before heading over to Six Six Sick, I stopped by Allegra's gallery, LaViola Bank, for a dinner celebrating Helle Mardahl's exhibition. Even after hosting the gallery opening and the afterparty for Helle, I still can't get enough of her, and it was such a pleasure to get to sit down in a more calm setting and have a chance to talk with everybody, and enjoy the first barbecue of the season.  Helle looked stunning, and slightly calmer now, and I got to meet her best friend from Denmark, Stine Goya, who designs an incredible women's wear line.  Our DJ's from the afterparty, and favorite matching males (who are the perfect counterparts for three matching females like us), Andrew Andrew, were the scene stealers/makers of the night.  They're probably the only two people who have ever walked into a buyers meeting with Julie Gilhart at Barneys to show off their line of empty hangers (it didn't sell).  I was originally planning on meeting some friends at the Betsey Johnson benefit party nearby, but got so caught up, I didn't want to leave until I absolutely had to go to Happy Ending.  Luckily Helle, Jesper and Maja joined me there.  Anyway, here are some pictures of my very lovely (and impeccably dressed) companions for the evening.

Allegra and I hanging out in the back yard of LaViola Bank, where her boyfriend Forrest prepared the most amazing barbecue.  I wore my Six Six Sick porcelain flower top and skirt, and went straight to Happy Ending afterwards to meet a matching Christina.

Jesper (who styled all the outfits for Helle's opening), Helle, and Maja.

Helle and Maja looking stunning as always...
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment