Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rainy Day Woman

Elizabeth and James distressed tee, Luella x Target shorts, Chloe heels, Alexander McQueen scarf, Miu Miu bracelet, Devaki hat, Antti Asplund necklaces, Iosseliani ring.

For some reason, recently I've had spectacular luck winning other blogger's contests.  About a month ago I won this Stella McCartney Red Nose tee from Kit, and this week I just won an incredibly comfortable Elizabeth and James tee from The Stiletto Effect's contest with Chick Downtown.  They were the only two blog contests I've ever entered, and somehow against all odds, I won both?!  Anyhow, we will be having a contest on here that we will be announcing next week for our own blog readers, to share some of the love.  Obviously you should enter, because somehow the chances of winning are actually quite high, as proven by my recent luck!  In the meantime, I haven't taken this tee off.  It's perfectly distressed and comfortable, like I've owned it for a hundred years, and the peachy color puts me in the mood for spring.  I wore this outfit yesterday to run errands in the district with Christina, in spite of the torrential downpour outside.
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment