Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sample Sale Season


Sample sale season is here, and I'm really excited to finally be able to start affording things. While there are plenty of sales going on, I'm still on a limited budget, and only make the time to spread my wallet for the very best. For those of you who are in New York, you should definitely stop by The News sample sale which is starting tomorrow. I usually stop by late on the last day, when they discount everything further, and always end up picking up something, whether it's for myself, or as a gift for the significant males (brother and husband) in my life. Jimmy's birthday is coming up, and it's really a good sale for the boys.

Also, my former office neighbors, VPL are having a sample sale starting tomorrow at their offices on 39 W 38th St. Although the prices are a bit high for a sample sale, I always love their knits and shoes (and of course their underwear), and am hoping to get another pair of sandals, since I wear my current pair every day of the summer. Plus, if you're lucky, you might get a sneak peak of Victoria's awesome inspiration board...
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment