Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Twittah

Swine-flu is datchu? No, just an absurd mobile phone pic of us at work, drummeling jewelry. Don't worry, we won't be Twittering about our mundane day-to-day activities, which mostly looks something like this. I'm wearing a Chanel two-piece playsuit and Chanel sunglasses as googles, Christina is wearing an old shirt.

Ok, so I still don't really "get" Twitter. Honestly, I'm not that interested in knowing what cereal you're eating for breakfast, and frankly, I get quite annoyed by the faux-yawning updates from jet-setting friends complaining about the airport food in Rome. The only point of following someone on Twitter that I can grasp is if you're actually stalking them in real time, and must be informed of their whereabouts 24/7. The only person I can think of using this for is my own husband, but I know where he is most of the time, and have no need to read more about it. Thus, when Nicollette started our Six Six Sick Twitter account last month, I was more confused than amused. Believe it or not, everything in my internet world must have some kind of semi-practical purpose to be worth my time, since it already is way too much of a time trap. Anyway, we've decided that while we won't be boring you with tweets about how drunk/hungover we are, we will be tweeting about our various projects and parties. We don't have a formal mailing list or schedule, so if you want to find out what party we're doing each night, or what DIY project we're in the process of working on, our Twitter will let you know. You can follow us here.
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment