Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Maison Martin Margiela bra leotard, Christian Lacroix skirt, Urban Outfitters tights, Topshop Unique heels, F21 Headband, Gerard Yosca necklace.

Happy Easter!  My family will be celebrating with a completely non-Easter related Chinese Banquet in Flushing.  I had my own celebration yesterday by breaking out the new flouncy headband that Christina got me and my dark blue lipstick yesterday for our TriBeCa Grand party.  I bought the lipstick at Trash and Vaudeville last year after seeing it at the Sponge Bob Squarepant inspired Louis Vuitton show a couple seasons ago, but haven't had many chances to wear it.  I like it because in the dark, it just reads as a really dark lipstick, and then when you get into the light it becomes this really shocking bright blue, so it's an obnoxious unusual lipstick that can act subtle.  Anyway, hope you all have a happy holidays, even if for me, it's less a religious thing, and more about dressing in bonnets, kissing bunnies, and consuming as much chocolate eggs as possible. 
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment