Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Wandering Days Are Over?


Yesterday we skipped the traditional trappings of a bachelor party, and headed to Prospect Park for a picnic to celebrate the last days of "bachelordom" of one of my best friends, Anton. Who needs pole dancers when you have a passel of your favorite drunk Swedish boys rolling around in the grass, chugging champagne, and singing along to early Belle and Sebastian? It couldn't have been a more perfect day, and I can't wait to celebrate at Anton's wedding next week to Madeleine (they will be both wearing custom designed outfits by Mary Ping!). Afterwards, Jimmy and I headed up to my brother Terrence's dessert-themed birthday party, which featured a massive spread of cakes, cookies, and cheeses, where we ended up hanging out on the balcony playing with my new camera. Don't mistake us for being too terribly twee though---we finished the night with some true bachelor party style revelry at my party at TriBeCa Grand.

Anton, the bachelor, sporting a rather nautical outfit.

Jonas is finally back for the summer from his modeling trips to Tokyo and Milan!

My favorite sassy stylist, Delvin.

Drunk Swedish boys.

Hanging out on the balcony.  Hand-me-down vintage Norma Kamali jacket from Mom, Proenza Schouler x Target bustier top, VPL bra, Prada mini-skirt, Gerard Yosca necklace, Forever 21 headband.

I can't seem to get a picture of Jimmy where he isn't making absurd faces or looking/being asleep.

Part of the dessert table spread at Terrence's Birthday Party...
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment