Monday, June 8, 2009

Bye Bye Woodley and Bunny

Charles Anastase sunglasses, Alexander Herchcovitch blouse, Topshop braid headband.

For those of you who don't already know, the recession has hit another one of my favorite independent boutiques, Woodley and Bunny, which is closing within the next few weeks. With all of these stores shuttering, Christina and I are starting to wonder where we're going to sell our jewelry line when we launch it. Will there be any half-decent retailers open by the time Spring 2010 rolls around?  Anyway, while we are always very sad to see these stores close, Woodley and Bunny are having a 75% off clearance sale, and I suggest you head over right now.  While most of the clothes are gone, they still have a large selection of shoes and a few accessories left.  I really wanted to pick up the Slow and Steady Wins the Race ballet flats, which were only $30, but they did have any left in my size.  Instead, I opted for a pair of Charles Anastase by Linda Farrow rose-tinted sunglasses, with little swans on each side, reduced from $270 to $70.

My favorite part are the little swans on each side.
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment