Monday, June 15, 2009

Estocolmo

Aapo and Gabi---in 48 hours I will be on a boat with these freaks!

Tonight Jimmy and I are taking an eight hour flight to someplace cold and random: Stockholm. We haven't been back in over a year and a half since we were waiting on Jimmy's greencard, and can't wait to see friends and family again, even if it's supposed to be 45 F at night, and rainy all week long. Almost as soon as we get there, we will be taking a two day boat trip out to our friend Linus's country house in the archipelago to celebrate Midsummer with all of our friends. Best of all, I will be on a boat with two of my closest friends, Aapo and Gabi, who I miss dearly, now that they are permanently based in Scandinavia. Anyway, this means that I won't be updating very much for the next two weeks, since I will have very limited computer access and all. Christina will also be going on vacation (it's officially 66S holiday), so she probably won't be around too much either. We will try to check in, but I promise there will be ton of pictures when I get back!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment