Sunday, June 14, 2009

Love Is In The Air

The groom and the bride, Anton and Maddy, having their first dance

Yesterday night, we celebrated the wedding of one of my best friends, Anton, to his lovely wife Madeleine. Maddy is an unbelievably talented designer, and used to design both women's and men's wear for Opening Ceremony, and now works as a knitwear designer for Betsey Johnson. They both looked stunning in their custom suit and wedding dress made for them by their friend Mary Ping, who designs a line under her own name, as well as Slow and Steady Wins the Race. The reception was beautiful, and I nearly cried when Maddy and Anton had their first dance---I was almost as happy as I was at my own wedding to Jimmy last year! It was also so incredible to have so many of my favorite people in one place, including a lot of friends who came in from Sweden who I rarely get to see. And while the bride and groom went home afterwards, the rest of us went out for an afterparty at our night at TriBeCa Grand. Nicollette and I wish we could do this at least once a month---maybe we can celebrate the anniversary next?

Nicollette and I. I wore my Stella McCartney dress and my Topshop headband.

Anton's little brother, Pontus

Dom and Christina

Anton's sister, Linnea

Maddy, in her stunning Mary Ping dress and Stella McCartney heels

Ms. Ginny Branch, who also just got married!

Aisling and Olov are back from Sweden for the next three months!

Mary Ping, who designed the attire for both Anton and Maddy, and Peter

Olov and Jimmy

Waseem and Dom

Raina and Jonas

Anton

David and Aisling
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment