Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Funny Valentine

Christina and I with our jewelry. I wore a vintage turban and jacket from Screaming Mimi's and an Alexander Wang Dress, and Christina wore a tee and crinoline from Screaming Mimi's.

I know NYFW is in full swing, and I already feel hungover and beat, so I really have to give a big thank you to everyone who took time out of their crazy schedules and stopped by our Triskaidekaphobia Valentines Day Party at Screaming Mimi's last night. I hope you all got their fill of Kumquat Cupcakes and pink champagne, and had a chance to sit down with Michael a.k.a. One Line to Live for a palm reading. Although I've been waiting for what seems like years to get my palm read by him, his table was understandably mobbed the entire night, and alas I'll have to wait for my turn another time. If you didn't make it last night, make sure to stop by the store, all the jewelry will be up for the rest of the month. Here are a few photos I took of the evening, check out the rest on the Mimi's blog.

Ian Bradley shows off his Deer Dana Kim Kardashian tee

A few of the Triskaidekaphobia necklaces we created for the occasion

Ms. Aimee Phillips wearing vintage and plenty of Chanel, of course

Paparazzi shot of Johnny of The Drums

Chris, Nathan, Chet and Shelley. Make sure to take a listen to their band GHXST.

Alice and Jade of Screaming Mimi's

Michael, a.k.a. One Line to Live was booked solid all night long

One of our trio of DJs, Waseem

Caleb, this sweater is so you!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment