Friday, February 11, 2011

Meet and Greet


Even though I'm going to try my best to keep everything up to date, there might be a slight slow down in posting due to fashion week. I actually have come to realize that I have a limit to how many shows I can attend, and really can't handle any more than six or seven per day. I don't know how other people do it, in the dead of winter, wearing high high heels and ridiculous outfits. It might sound silly, but you have to have a certain amount of athletic endurance to run between shows spread far and wide across town while lugging weighty amounts of crap everywhere. Either that or the personal wealth/stature to hire a driver to chauffeur you from place to place. Obviously I have none of these things.

Anyway, before I start posting photos from the shows, I would like to invite all of you New Yorkers to a very special event that we're DJing at Urban Outfitters next Friday, once all the craziness has died down. As you know, U.O.'s Around the World series is a favorite of mine, bringing together some of my favorite emerging designers from Scandinavia and the rest of the world. For the first time ever, you will also be able to meet all of these designers in one place too, and from 4-8pm there will be a designer meet and greet at U.O.'s Soho location. Visiting designers include our friend Carin of Rodebjer as well as Carin Wester, Stolen Girlfriends Club, Minimarket, The Local Firm, Stine Goya, House of Dagmar, Wood Wood, Madras by A.P.C., and Le Mont St. Michel. Make sure to RSVP--everyone on the guestlist will get 20% off merchandise during the event! See you there!
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment