Sunday, August 30, 2009

Zana's Birthday

The Birthday Girl! And my husband and I, drunk in the background.

I'm so happy that Zana moved to New York, and when I found out it was her 21st birthday, I pretty much insisted that she come out and celebrate with us at our TriBeCa Grand party. She showed up in spectacular Zana style, wearing a leather headpiece that she had created moments before she left the house--make sure to check out her Etsy where she has plenty of leather harnesses for sale. Since we're totally negligent (i.e. too drunk) about photographing our own parties, she thankfully managed to captured a few pictures of the night on her blog.

Zana's amazing leather headpiece that she put together in thirty minutes before stepping out. Talk about DIY or die.

David and Christina wearing an Anna Sui dress and a vintage leather jacket

Trying on David's Prada hat with my Alexander Wang dress
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment