Thursday, August 27, 2009

Endless Style

Gorjan on Stockholm StreetStyle

I just came across these pictures of two of our closest friends, Gorjan and Aapo, on Stockholm StreetStyle earlier today, and had to repost them since they just looks so devilishly handsome. Gorjan's wearing a tee from his own line, Odeur, paired with a jacket and trousers from Filippa K, and Aapo is wearing a vest that he made with a tee from Filippa K and vintage shorts (was there a Filippa K sale going on or something boys?). I'm loving the splattering of blank buttons, have to make myself a few. Anyway, we miss you both a ton, come back to New York soon babies, since I don't think I'm heading back to Sweden for a while. In the meantime, weren't you supposed to send me some cross necklaces, Aapo?

Aapo on Stockholm StreetStyle


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment