Saturday, August 15, 2009

From all the s**t the one I got to buy is music

Karl Lagerfeld Fall 09 headphones. Photos from Style.com

Last month I finally invested in a decent pair of Eskuche Headphones for when we DJ. That was before I laid my eyes on Karl Lagerfeld's stud and piercing adorned headsets from his Fall 09 collection. I normally hate wrap-around-the-back-of-the-head type headphones, but given the Midas Lagerfeld touch, they've been transformed into jewelry, and look like an alpha version of the common earring. I don't even know if they're for sale, and imagine them to be insanely expensive if they are, so you won't hear me asking "where can I buy these?" anytime soon. Still, they look incredibly DIY-able, and I'm sure they were assembled backstage by a stylist with some crazy glue beforehand. I will put this on my to-do list, right along with the Limi Feu hair headphone sets that I've been thinking of doing for ages.




-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment