Friday, January 30, 2009

Why Fight It?


Scandinavian? Check. Male Model? Check. Musician? Check. Thus goes my checklist for "ideal male" (um, outside of my darling husband) and Christoffer Fagerli satisfies all of the above requirements. I recently found this Norwegian Dior Homme model through Pudri. Go listen to his haunting songs on his Myspace, which are absolutely lovely. If I wasn't doing a fashion blog, I'd probably be writing an even dorkier music blog, so that's my excuse. You can also check out this article written by my awesome friend Fumi, who always knows all the hottest boys (I met her through my male model friend Jonas).

Anyhow, I blame Zana for unleashing the "modelizing" demon inside me when she posted these images of Nick Cave's Balenciaga model son, Jethro Cave.  Hey, why fight it?


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment