Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fashion Week is Coming, And You're Invited...

At W29 Showroom trying on a P.Y.T. black floral sash.  Coven sweater, Thakoon for Target cardigan, H&M skirt, American Apparel tights, and Rachel Comey boots.

Yesterday, we had a couple of meetings regarding two events we have coming up for Fashion Week.  I'm not going back to Fiftytwo Showroom until next week, so I'm taking advantage of all the free time to take care of our nightlife work.

First stop was W29, my other favorite showroom in New York, where we sat down with Susanne and Shelley to plan a party to celebrate P.Y.T. and Margarita Sapala's recent jewelry collaboration to supplement Margarita Sapala's Fall 09 collection.  W29 represents some of our favorite designers, including Rodebjer and Staerk, and we've been looking for an opportunity to work together for awhile.  We'll also be working on shooting the lookbook, which we're really looking forward to.  While I was there, I poked around a bit, even though I've seen most of the collections already, and Shelley pointed out some new arrivals, including some amazing Iosselliani show pieces that were made exclusively for a Vogue editorial.   Iosselliani is one of my favorite contemporary jewelry lines, and I might have to break my no-buying-jewelry rule and order a ring.


Iosselliani necklaces made exclusively for a Vogue editorial.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment