Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thank You Kit!

The Stella McCartney Red Nose T-shirt, worn with a Proenza Schouler for Target cardigan, Viktor & Rolf for H&M skirt, Marc x Marc Jacobs flats, YSL scarf, Rodarte tote, vintage straw hat, Gerard Yosca necklace, and H&M ring.

Last week, I won a Stella McCartney Red Nose T-shirt from the lovely Kit, who is behind The Fashion Assistant and Style Slicker in London.  While Style Slicker documents London street style, The Fashion Assistant provides behind the scene shots from Kit's job as a stylist's assistant, and is definitely on my must read list. You know how much we love behind the scene shots at 66Sick, in addition to hearing about someone else's take on the industry.  I was so excited to get my tee that I broke it out for the first day of real spring yesterday, and wore it with my new crazy straw hat.  The shirt, which Stella McCartney made for charity for the U.K.'s Red Nose Day, is only available in the U.K., so it feels extra special, and it features a classic picture of old-school Madonna with a red-clown nose printed over it.  Thank you again Kit!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment