Thursday, March 19, 2009

Minimarket at Tres Bien Shop

Minimarket wedge boots of my dreams, in the strangely perfect shade of cerulean blue, sadly sold out in my size.

Now that the American Dollar is FINALLY going up (although I know this is more of an indicator of economic duress in the rest of the world than an indication that our economy is getting better), I feel like it just might be the right time to engage in some online shopping. Not that I have the funds or the means, but now that everything overseas seems tantalizingly in reach, I can't help but spend hours clicking through farfetch.com, etc. Yesterday night, I discovered that the amazing Swedish retailer, Tres Bien Shop has semi-opened their long awaited (by me at least) online boutique, and even though most of their wares aren't up yet, I found plenty of Minimarket stuff to drool over. Seeing as Jimmy and I are returning to Stockholm this summer, when sales will hopefully be in full swing, I know I should hold out and wait, but of course it's more fun to have things now, and then there's the added incentive of receiving a 20% VAT discount as a non-EU resident.  Personally, I'm longing for the bubble-gum-pop cerulean blue zipper-backed wedge boots, that are unfortunately sold out in my size (otherwise they'd be mine already).  They also come in black, and after the 20% discount are around $220, just slightly more than my on-sale Margiela nail booties.  Here are some other Minimarket pieces from the website that are tempting me to dig deep into my cobweb filled wallet.

The black version, with a back view of the zipper.

The bright red bowler hat that I saw at Rendez-Vous, around $100.  I might look for a cheaper version on eBay...

A pinkish version of the blazer that I've been seeing everywhere this season.
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment