Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Preferred Mode of Shopping...


Oops.  Sorry for the late notice. Ana Lerario, who runs Fiftytwo Showroom and designs the line Lerario Beatriz, will be having a trunk show tonight from 4pm-8pm, where you can preview her Fall 2009 collection, as well as pre-order pieces at wholesale prices.  In addition, she will have pieces from Spring available at discounted prices.  This season's collection was inspired by Tim Burton, and is darkly romantic, full of rich velvets, sequins, wood sequins (!!!), all with a hand finished couture touch.  This is my favorite way to shop---at a discount, and ahead of time---I already have my eye on ordering a pair of the stirrup leggings and the wood-sequin embellished jacket.  I will probably stop by sometime before or after I go to Allegra's gallery opening, and for those of you who live in New York, you should definitely pop in and take a look.
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment