Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time Of The Season

Rodebjer 10 x 10 leather dress, Vivienne Westwood x Melissa flats, Slow and Steady Wins the Race Sunglasses, Forever 21 headband, Triskaidekaphobia necklace and buckle ring, Iosselliani ring

This post is for my fellow New Yorkers. If you are a bargain whore like I am, then you're probably aware that the first trickles of sample sale season are coming in, and there are no less than five on my must hit list for this week!

W29 Showroom Sale
208 W. 29th St. Suite 201.
Friday, May 21, from 10 to 6 p.m.; Saturday, May 22, and Sunday, May 23, from noon to 4 p.m.; and Monday, May 24, from 10 to 6 p.m.
My lovely friends at W29 will be clearing out Spring 2010 samples from Rodebjer, Ashish, Dagmar, Margarita Saplala, The Local Firm, and others. While I don't know whether the Rodebjer dress that I'm wearing will be on sale, I definitely spied some of the amazing leather jackets from the collection on the rack! For those of you who aren't in New York, the sale will also be online, so make sure to check their blog for updates!

VPL
39 West 38th Street, 6th Floor
Thursday, May 20, and Friday, May 21, from noon to 8 p.m.
I've been in love with Victoria Bartlett's smart and sexy line since I worked one story above her office. Her sample sales are always superb, and I've picked up plenty of her trademark undies, plus a couple of LD Tuttle shoes that I live in at her previous sales.

Araks
137 Grand Street, 5th floor
Thursday, May 20, from 8:30 to 7:30 p.m.; Friday, May 21, from 9:30 to 6:30 p.m.
I'm not just going to pick up some lovely undies, but also to hang out with awesome Araks, who I know from my Fiftytwo Showroom days. I hope to pick up her romper, and also to bump into her adorable babies.

Steven Alan
87 Franklin Street
Thursday, May 20, and Friday, May 21, from 8:30 to 8 p.m.; Saturday, May 22, from noon to 7 p.m.; and Sunday, May 23, from noon to 5 p.m.
While the store is generally too downtown-preppy for my taste, I discovered that they usually have a rack of The Lake and Stars (another of my favorite lingerie lines), in addition to a few quirky brands like No. 6 thrown into the mix.

Melissa Shoes
520 w.27th St. Suite 601
Wednesday, May 19, through Saturday, May 22, from noon to 8 p.m.
My go to stop for comfortable flats. I'm always a big fan of their collaborations, and am hoping to pick up some sandals for summer this season!


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment