Saturday, November 28, 2009

Walk On The Moon

Les Bijoux de Sophie Owl necklace

Probably the best thing that has come out of starting this blog is getting to meet so many people I wouldn't have met otherwise, whether they're my favorite bloggers, or simply fashion enthused readers. Although Christina has embraced this virtual world with some trepidation, asserting multiple times that she's a "real world person" (although I know she has a secret penchant for The Sims, ha) there are plenty of incredibly real people I've met through online contact.

One of the best examples of this is Kate, from The Moon and Mars, a new online boutique that just launched this month. By chance, I met her while I was working at the D&A tradeshow, where she approached me and told me she was a reader of the blog. We set up a coffee date, and she was gracious enough to view our new jewelry line, Triskaidekaphobia. Kate comes from a similar background as myself, having studied a completely non-fashion related subject in college before eventually deciding to completely switch careers, and when we sat down to chat, I felt like I was meeting up with an old friend. I'm so excited that our line will be carried in her store, along side some of my favorite designers, like Daydream Nation, Surface to Air, Grey Ant and Les Bijoux de Sophie. While our jewelry won't be arriving until mid-December, here are a few of my favorite pieces that are currently available.

IvanaHelskini StarRain knit dress
Surface to Air ankle boots

Grey Ant dress
Teamo mesh crop tee
Bliss Lau Trivium bracelet
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment