Monday, November 30, 2009

Circus Circus

My favorite piece, a giant multi-color sweater

I'm a huge fan of Henrik Vibskov, so it's a shame that he seems to designs his clothes for eight-foot tall Scandinavian giants. Every single time I've attempted to try on his garments, I appear to be drowning in his clothes, with the waistline somewhat humorously falling somewhere around my mid-thighs, and the rest of the garment following at a completely ridiculous distance from where it would normally fall on Henrik's impossibly tall fit model. Apparently my 5'1 frame makes me the approximate size of a Danish child? Thankfully, Henrik didn't forget me this time around, and when I stopped by Agentur V to view the Spring 2010 collection I saw a couple of children's sweaters, tucked in next to their gigantic adult counterparts. Maybe I will have to take advantage of this opportunity, since the Spring collection is one of my favorites yet. Vibskov presents his usual panoply of crazy colors mixed together in playful, circus-like prints, with knitwear being his strongpoint. Take a look at these incredible sweaters, and a few of my other favorite highlights from the collection.

A kiddie-sized sweater, possibly made for me?

Would love this bodysuit, if the crotch didn't hang down to my knees

One of my favorite prints, an imaginary cuckoo bird type of creature on an oversized dress

Some cute shades

A circusy looking polka-dot print dress
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment