Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Give Me My Degara

The owl printed tail shirt

Due to the abysmal state of my bank account, I've been on a strict shopping diet. Starting your own line (or any kind of company for that matter) is like having a baby that constantly needs to be fed, so all my absurd material desires are of the lowest priority right now. This month I've only indulged in a couple pairs of tights and some headbands from H&M, but after ogling this Gemma Degara owl printed tail tee online for the past month, I caved and finally treated myself.

The turning point came after visiting Pixie Market twice in the past two weeks to try it on, only to hear the shop girl tell me that they had sold out that same day, and would be restocking. She informed me that she had already bought one for herself. Sick of constantly being eluded, and feeling increasingly anxious about whether my beloved shirt would completely disappear, I immediately went home and ordered it online. The combination between the creepy-cute owl print, and the perfect swinging shape of the tee made it a must have, one which I can imagine wearing everyday. That's what I like best about Degara's work, it's entirely unique, while remaining casual and comfortable.


Printed owl dress

Tail dress

Sleeveless dress with uni-shoulder pads
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment