Saturday, October 17, 2009

Holographic Technology

Ostwald Helgason x ASOS labyrinth leggings, Proenza Schouler x Target bustier, Rodebjer top, Gucci pumps, Gerard Yosca necklace, cuff and rings

After thinking about the Ostwald Hegason x ASOS leggings day and night after I posted them a couple of weeks ago, I caved and ordered them. I'm so happy I did, because they look ten times better in real life than they do online. A photograph can't capture the full rainbow of colors that seem to be magically squeezed into this one print, and even the cotton/polyester composition of the fabric has a shiny, almost holographic quality to it. In fact, I love them so much, that if my bank account wasn't looking so skimpy right now I would go ahead and order a couple more pieces from the collection.

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment