Monday, November 24, 2008

Jewel Tones and Sequins

Wearing a Moschino jacket, a vintage dress, Prada paillette slingbacks, American Apparel purple tights, and Gerard Yosca jewelry.

So today I stopped by the new Miu Miu store on 57th Street, to visit Justin, who's been busy for the past month helping set up the unbelievable space, and to look at all the fine goods that the people of Prada have to offer.  First off, everyone should know that almost all Fall 08 merchandise is on sale now for 40-50% off, including handbags.  The entire top floor is full of great merchandise, including luxurious leather puffer jackets, sequined cage dresses, and plaid bloomer shorts.  I'm crossing my fingers that it will go down a little more, and that maybe I will get a chance to pick up a bag.  In the meantime though, I just spent a lot of money on a Marc Jacobs coat (the store is 70% off, but more about that later), so I have to be a little more thrifty.

While I was there, I also got to take a look at the super hot jewel-toned Resort collection that Christina scanned in a couple of days ago, and even got to go into the back room and get a preview of Spring 09 (scans of the lookbook are on the way!).  Anyway, since I can't have any Miu Miu right now, I opted to wear something with a similar color palette, along with a pair of my Prada paillette heels.


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment