Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wintry Mix


Sweatshirt courtesy of Ello, Marc x Marc Jacobs coat, C. Neonn leggings, Annie Larson scarf, Cambridge Satchel Company bag, sunglasses c/o Norma Kamali, Barneys New York hat, Alexander Wang shoes.

Happy Fat Tuesday! Or Semmeldagen as it is known here.  Even though I did not eat a single Semla (don't like them much, even though I think they look pretty), I did go out for a few drinks, and I have been enjoying this Tuesday very much. It's been an odd mix of rain, snow, and sleet, lately.  Nonetheless, you can't help but feel the warmth of the sun coming back to Stockholm, and the slightly delusional sensation that springtime is on it's way.  The lovely Michelle of Ello made me this  No-Sign sweatshirt, which has been keeping me warm and cozy (I'm wearing it as I type), and which has been perfect for layering under my "spring" jacket.  In addition to her handmade sweatshirts and tees, Michelle also sells a fun and well-priced selection of vintage, including plenty of one-of-a-kind sweaters that are perfect for keeping warm in these transitional months.  You can feel the joy that Michelle puts into her work and the shop, and she even sent over a bag full of smiley face stickers, which I promptly used to cover my janky Swedish mobile phone.  Thanks Michelle for keeping me warm for the rest of the winter!


My friend Travis's Semla from my favorite bakery, Lisa's Hembageri, in Sodermalm
-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment