Friday, February 10, 2012

In the Grace of Your Love


Since I'm not in New York for fashion week, I've been dutifully deleting and ignoring all invitations to shows and events, trying to avoid any lingering feelings that I'm missing out on all the fun.  Even so, there are two Fashion Week festivities that I would like to share with my fellow New Yorkers, and if you happen to be in town, you should definitely stop by.  The first is a Valentine's celebration at our favorite vintage shop Screaming Mimi's, featuring Triskaidekaphobia, along with our friends Arms and Armory, Flotsam and Jetsam, Chris Habana and Shelter. Champagne and treats will be served, and their will be plenty of perfect gifts for your beloved, or yourself.  The second is a presentation of our friend Collette Ishiyama's new jewelry collection, Isis, and Serichai Traipoom's photography at End of Century.  Drinks will be provided by 42 Below, and music will be provided by our dear friend Adam Crail.  You can RSVP here.  Hope you enjoy both events, I will be there in spirit!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment