Monday, February 27, 2012

Winter Whites

Marc Jacobs coat, Jameson leggings, Minimarket scarf and bag, Alexander Wang boots, Slow and Steady Wins the Race sunglasses, Devaki hat.

The last bits of snow are melting away now, and I swear I can feel springtime in the air (or at least I'm sneezing a lot, which means my allergies can at least sense something stirring).  Since it felt so warm yesterday, we took a walk in the woods around our house again.  Unfortunately, all of the snow in the woods had melted into an endless sheet of hard, slippery ice, and our walk ended up being an hour of precariously ice-skating up and down paths while trying to find our way back to civilization.  Ah, Sweden!  Even though the excursion was a little more stressful than we had anticipated, we did come across this playhut in the middle of the woods, complete with a mini fireplace and a log bench.  I couldn't resist poking around inside.





-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment