Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jonathan Cohen Fall 2012



Just because I'm not in New York doesn't mean I haven't been following the collections from over here.  While Style.com and my favorite bloggers have been providing up-to-the-minute coverage, I still am a little sad that I'm missing my friend's shows, and not getting to see their hard work up close and in person.  Jonathan Cohen's collection is something I look forward to seeing each season, especially since he produces his own digital print fabrics every season.  This season the prints were  vivid, but played a more complementary role to his more structured, minimal garments.  Maxi skirts and slip dresses with high slits contributed to an overall 90's feel.  I was particularly enamoured by the pairing of a long red jacket, that had the feel of an updated hunting coat, with matching red high-waisted shorts.  Looking forward to seeing it all in person when I get back to New York!













-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment