Monday, September 28, 2009

Nomia Spring 2010


On the final day of Fashion Week, I stopped by Envoy Gallery to take a look at the Nomia Spring Collection, designed by Yara Flinn. The collection, which consisted of eight looks, might have been small, but was made up of the kind of dresses and separates that you could wear every day. Flinn takes classic silhouettes, and adds in details like cut outs and mesh panels to make them special. Since I've been wasting so much time lately staring into my closet and getting confused by the jumble inside, Nomia looks like it has an answer to my problems. It's the kind of dressing that I like the best---items of clothing that don't require much styling, and can be thrown on with little else added to make a great outfit.


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment