Saturday, March 17, 2012

Joyful Noise

Jimmy, Me, Jacob and John backstage at Berns

Stockholm unfortunately is NOT on the top of most people's list of must-visit destinations, especially in the middle of winter.  Very few of my friends have made the trek across the Atlantic to visit, and I've only gotten to catch a few people who've ended up here on business rather than pleasure.  So, as you can imagine, I was ecstatic when my friends Jon and Jacob came through town last Friday on tour with their band The Drums.  Sadly, they were in Stockholm for less than 24 hours, as they had to head over to Oslo the next day, but we managed to squeeze in some time with them before their performance at Berns.  I have to say, I am not jealous of their insane schedule and nonstop-touring lifestyle, although they do get plenty of nice perks along the way. 


Anyway, I'm so incredibly proud of how far they've come, especially knowing how hard they work.  Here are some of my favorite photos from the show. Make sure to take a listen to their single Days, as well as these two remixes:
The Drums- Days (Trentemoller Remix)
The Drums- Days (Mates of State Remix)











-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment