Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cat Attack!


Cat Sweater courtesy of Sheinside, Prada skirt, Topshop tights, shoes courtesy of 80%20, Slow and Steady Wins the Race sunglasses, Triskaidekaphobia ring.

No matter how cold it is outside, I see plenty of wandering cats lounging in the sun and snow, attempting to sneak into doorways while people aren't looking, and, most disturbingly, using the playground sandbox as their litterbox.  As much as I enjoy watching their activities, I try to keep a distance, as I am incredibly allergic to those feisty felines. I do think they're incredibly cute from afar, and I couldn't resist this sweater that has a cat splayed across the front and the back.   I think he looks quiet like the fattest cat in the neighborhood, who is so large that I mistook him for a dog when I first saw him skulking through the woods.



-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment