Friday, March 26, 2010

Shine On


Iosselliani never fails to astound me. Every season they create immensely covetable, gorgeously crafted showpieces, and they are certainly my favorite contemporary jewelry designer (outside of my own line, natch). Susanne from W29 Showroom calls their jewelry addictive, and it's a pricey addiction to have--although a whole lot healthier than most of the other kinds running rampant in New York. I've personally started with a ring that I never take off, and hope to have the funds to build up my own collection. This season they expanded on their partially oxidized fringe necklaces, giving the metal a lovely ombre effect. My favorite pieces are the dangerously long single fringe earrings that blend into your hair like one long, super-shiny strand.





-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment