Monday, January 9, 2012

Into The Wild

Demonbabies Sweatshirt c/o Blood is the New Black, Gestuz pants, Alexander Wang boots, Barneys New York hat, sunglasses c/o Norma Kamali, Gerard Yosca cuff, Triskaidekaphobia tooth necklace.

One of the weirdest things about living in Stockholm is that even though it's a pretty big, semi- cosmopolitan city, you can still walk out of your apartment and find yourself in the middle of the woods.  As a New Yorker, it's an incredibly strange dichotomy to swallow.  I'm a five minute subway ride from Sodermalm, which is in the center city, yet I also live steps away from a giant nature reserve, and a ten minute walk to the nearest ski slope, Hammarbybacken.  On my way to the subway yesterday, I witnessed a giant deer being chased frantically down the street by a miniature greyhound sporting a black and red wool jacket. True Stockholm fashion capital realness.

Anyway, I'm slowly adjusting to my new surroundings, and this weekend, Jimmy and I took a long hike in the woods.  I don't have much in the way of hiking clothes, so I threw on my new Blood is the New Black sweatshirt, a fur coat, and my Alexander Wang boots, which have proved to be the best winter weather boots I've ever owned.  Even though Jimmy slipped and fell three times, I managed to remain on my feet throughout the entire walk! Here are some photos from my neighborhood.




Jimmy slipped a few times so he was covered in snow

Hammarbybacken


-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment