Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Coven dress, Uniqlo leggings, Chanel bag, shoes c/o 80%20, vintage turban, J. Crew socks, Arms and Armory necklace, Triskaidekaphobia ring.

For New Year's Eve, I finally go to break out the Coven dress that my friend Ashley gave me before I left for Sweden.  I spent my evening celebrating at an extensive pot-luck dinner with Jimmy and our friends, followed by a midnight round of fireworks.  In fact, we started off the New Year with a bang as our friend Oskar accidentally sent a firework whizzing in our direction and ricochetting off an apartment building.  Hopefully Oskar will stick to his forte, baking cakes, and stay away from setting off explosives in the New Year.  Anyway, I hope that you all have an amazing 2012! 

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment