Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Painterly Touch


Though the bulk of the products from the U.S. Urban Outfitters and the European stores generally overlap, I've noticed some key differences in the selection of young designers, based on each region.  For example, I was somewhat delighted to find that I could mail order Jonathan Saunders and Faster by Mark Fast from the E.U. website should I have the desire.  Another exciting discovery were these hand-painted vintage fur coats, done by Urban's own stylist, Katarina Kovics.  Each piece is one of a kind, and is adorned with images of ravens, geishas, and koi fish.  I'm personally obsessed with the sleeveless raven-covered shearling.  If you like what you see, you better act quickly, they're already disappearing.  Or, if you're a bit more crafty, you could give it a go DIY-ing, which I'm seriously considering...







-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment