Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Black and White Stripes

Alexander Wang shoes, Proenza Schouler jacket, BCBG striped tee, Ostwald Helgason leggings, Slow and Steady Wins the Race sunglasses, Forever 21 hat, bullet bracelet gift from Frou Flu, Triskaidekaphobia friendship necklace

One of my favorite stores in New York, Opening Ceremony, is in the midst of their seasonal sale (30-70% off), and when I saw that the open-toed striped Alexander Wang boots that I've wanted all season were on sale, I knew I needed to pick them up. When I got to the store however, someone else had the same idea, and was trying on the last pair. I might have had a fashion freak-out moment, but luckily the other lady passed on them, and I scooped them up even though they're one size too big. They need some breaking in, but I have another pair of his boots for winter, and I know that once I've worn them a bit, they'll fit perfectly. While I was at the store (I had to lurk around like a creep for quite a bit while the other shopper was debating), I also got photographed for the O.C. blog. Check it out here, and do stop by the sale in person, or online, before everything good is gone!



-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment