Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sadness is The New Black

Had an incredibly long, but wonderful day, starting with a little project with DKNY which will be coming out this fall. Of course shooting ran a bit behind schedule, so I ended up spending a bit of time hanging out with the Swedish male model on the set. Luckily I feel most at home with Swedish male models (no joke!). After a semi-hurried shoot by a very accommodating production crew, I rushed down to our trunk show at EVA. Thank you to everyone who turned out, in spite of the not-so-pleasant weather. Christina, Sam and I finished the night with a very glamorous trip to the $1 pizza place on St. Marks, and then a quick jaunt to a stranger's house party.

Anyway, I'm dying to crawl into bed right now, but I couldn't resist sharing the new Lykke Li video for Sadness is a Blessing, directed by Tarik Saleh, and starring Stellan SkarsgÄrd (father of frequently naked hunk, Alexander). This song is dedicated to my very sad friend. Chin up, my love. Things can only get better. Sadness is a blessing.



-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment