Sunday, February 21, 2010

Doo.Ri Fall 2010


I'm exhausted from working all weekend at the D&A tradeshow, but I thought I would post some pictures of my favorite looks from the Doo.Ri show last week. Most of the pictures are pretty blurry, but Christina and Tony were working backstage, and got some good video footage, so I'll try to post that later.

Remember those highly-DIY'd sequined tights from Doo.Ri's Fall 09 collection? For this season, Doo-Ri Chung took all those sequins, stones, and crystals and used them to cover her perfectly-draped, body conscious silhouettes. The results were absolutely stunning--sparkly without being overly-ostentatious or tacky looking--and Christina and I both agreed that she gets better every season. I also fell in love with the glitter covered lips that M.A.C. created by layering tons of green and white glitter over red lipstick. I managed to snag a bit of the glitter backstage, and I'm definitely planning on trying it at home!




-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment