Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wild Thing

How silly-psyched am I for the latest collaboration between Opening Ceremony and Keds? This time around, the designers were inspired by the London punk-rock scene of the 70's, and have created some pony-hair animal print shoes that I could totally imagine wearing with our DIY Vivienne Westwood dresses. As I've said repeatedly, I am NOT an animal-print person, but for some reason, ever since I laid eyes on that leopard-print Rodarte x Target dress, I can't get enough of it. Also, I think they're a nice alternative to the ubiquitous brother-creeper trend, which seems pretty overplayed at the moment. The leopard, cheetah, and zebra print sneakers arrive in stores like Colette and Harvey Nichols today, and retail for $125.






-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment